Thursday, October 18, 2007

little leopard girl and corduroy overall boy have a chat

Well... I'm finally braving video uploading again after trying unsuccessfully to process another video for the last month or so. Still not sure why I couldn't get that one going, but I even tried to do it on another free blogging site and got an error message there (Blogger has yet to be so kind as to let me know something has gone wrong; instead I sit for hours waiting until nothing happens and make my own assumptions).

Soooo, here goes (maybe) nothing!

In this clip (taken about a week ago), Evelyn is wearing her entirely leopard print outfit from her Aunt Margaret and Jackson is wearing brown corduroy overalls from a really great children's 'gently-used' clothing store in Montana (also where Evelyn's outfit came from). I have several other clips of this, but I will give this one a shot first with more to come if this one works out.

IF
being the operative word...


No comments: